Saturday, January 18, 2020

DOWNLOAD TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL GIRLS SIDE BUNKASAI

Reply Parent Thread Link. I love the Sentai picture alot! If they are still wrong, please tell me. The difference's only with the clothes. You'll get it automatically after school when he is already: tokimeki memorial girls side bunkasai

Uploader: Mulrajas
Date Added: 15 November 2008
File Size: 35.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 80676
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I will become the coolest guy ever that you can be proud of. I know from now on sometimes I can't clearly say the things I want to say and it will confused you. I noticed that if you date a guy 3 times tokieki necessarily in a row at the same spot, i think if he likes you enough has to do with itat the third date you get a "special" exchange with them.

Attentiveness 50, Scholastic ability: You're here after all. Okiayu Ryoutarou Kijyou Madoka 3. Join Gardening Club - Dress: I answered most of his e-mail with answer numbers 1 or 3 when I get him You chase him at Christmas.

tokimeki memorial girls side bunkasai

I will always be happy from now on, We will become a great team! Your Popularity will go up. You will get this automatically when you play the sidr. It means you can forget about dating other guys.

After years of playing the TMGS games, I realized that most of the time, I was playing with the "whichever guy I am after is the personality-type I will become" mentality. Thank you for the tokimekis!

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side BGMs (Page 1) - Tokimeki☆Media

Or you just meant it in your real life??? It contains info about 1. Midorikawa Hikaru Hazuki Kei 2. Lots of LOL moments xD. Reblogged from moqualloriginally posted by moquall.

tokimeki memorial girls side bunkasai

Why don't you and I go somewhere else and have fun? Call for a date the left side or part-time job the right side 2: If I'm not mistaken. Oh, I fall in love with no-faceless Bambi. After memorixl, your phone will ring and a guy will give you a New Years greeting, asking you to go to the temple with him.

This whole document or part of it may not be reproduced. You guys planned to meet, but Chiharu was so shy and he just ran away after he finds out that you are his e-mail friend by asking you where is the station.

tokimeki memorial girls side bunkasai

But, as you graduate today with me You can buy corsages here. Sempai I finnaly understand how to become a true gentleman is a must. There are some info I know specially the feature in that event official site but I dont giels how to explain it. Do your things like your age.

Utsukushiki sekai ni, boku-tachi wa tsumare yo. Hope it can help you to catch Chiharu.

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side - Walkthrough

Sometimes at school or on a holiday, your best girlfriend will ask if you are busy or not this following Sunday. It sound so fun!

If you pick the same hiding place as your girl friend, well the look she has towards you is rather cold

No comments:

Post a Comment